34. ChutoroChutoro is similar to Toro (Fatty Bluefin tuna belly). The only difference is that it's a cut that's closer to the rear of the tuna and is less fatty.
35. ChirashizushiA bowl of sushi rice topped with a variety of raw fish and garnishes.
36. Iseebi NigiriLobster
37. ShirasuBaby anchovy or sardines.
38. InarizushiA fried tofu pouch filled with sushi rice. Named after the Shinto god Inari who likes fried tofu.
39. Tsuna Mayo MakiTuna and mayonnaise
40. EngawaFin of Flounder
41. BuriAdult Yellowtail
42. MatsubaganiSnow crab legs
43. UramakiInside out maki. The nori is on the inside and rice on the outside. Uramaki is much more popular in the West than in Japan.
44. MasagoSmelt roe
45. Tobiko NigiriFlying fish roe
46. Shime SabaMarinated Chub Mackerel
48. GunkanmakiA hand-formed clump of sushi rice with nori wrapped around it.
49. KimmedaiSplendid Alfonsino
51. HiramasaYellowtail amberjack
52. KatsuoSkipjack tuna
53. KohadaJapanese gizzard shad
56. Gindara NigiriSablefish
57. Namera NigiriGrouper
58. TemarizushiBall-shaped hand formed sushi.
59. KurodaiBlack sea bream
60. SasamakiBamboo leaf rolls
61. Hirame NigiriFluke (flounder)
62. OshizushiA pressed sushi from the Kansai Region (Osaka). A wooden mold is used to shape the sushi.
63. Shiroebi NigiriWhite Shrimp
64. HamaguriA type of clam.
65. AoyagiRound clam.
66. MirugaiGiant Clam