11. Bebi KasuteraThe baby size of a popular Japanese desert (Kasutera). They resemble sponge cakes.
12. Jaga BataA grilled potato with butter.
13. KakigoriShaved ice with syrup — a traditional favorite at summer festivals.
14. ShioyakiSalty grilled sea bream on a stick.
15. TaiyakiA fish shaped pasty with hot filling. Common fillings include red bean paste, custard, chocolate or cheese.
16. CrepesJapan loves crepes. The festival variety is served wrapped in a paper cone.
17. DangoA Japanese dumpling made from mochiko (rice flour). Dango are similar to mochi (there's a common misconception that they are mochi). They're often served with a sauce that's sweet and salty.
18. Ringo AmeThe classic around the world — candy apples.
19. Hotate Butter YakiScallops grilled in their shell with butter.