61. Rurikoin TempleRurikoin (1442) is a small temple that features a pagoda (considered one of the ten best pagodas in Japan).
It also has a garden viewing stage that's often quiet.
62. Taizoin GardenA Zen Buddhist garden and temple that's often quiet. The garden was designed by Motonobu Kano — a Zen Master and painter of the Muromachi period.
All the plants in the garden are evergreens meant to present eternal beauty.
63. BishamondoBishamon-do is a little far from the center of Kyoto and is smallish. It's a good choice if your tied of the hustle and bustle of the popular temple circuit in Kyoto. It has a nice pond.
64. Shisendo TempleIn 1615 a Samurai named Jozan was kicked out of the Samurai for a minor infraction by the Shogun.
He decided to spend his Ronin years writing poetry and designing a garden in seclusion. Shisendo Temple is the result. It's a small unpretentious thatch hut with poetry on the walls and a nice garden.
The water system in the garden features a water moving device (shishi odoshi) designed to scare deer and other wild animals away. It makes a regular thumping noise.
65. Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Kyoto Studio Park is a film set and theme park. It replicates many famous scenes of old Japan that no longer exist such as the Yoshiwara Pleasure District and Nihonbashi Bridge. It's often possible to watch a film shooting.
There are various attractions such as a haunted house. It's also possible to dress in authentic customs such as samurai or geisha to have your photo taken.