10. Sagami Bay FujiA large bay 40 kilometres (25 mi) southwest of Tokyo.
11. MeguroMount Fuji was once clearly visible from much of Tokyo. These days, you need to be in a tall building to see it from much of the city. It's still possible to see the mountain from street level at several locations such as on this hill in Meguro. This view was also included in the original series.
12. Shibazakura FujiFrom the Shibazakura Festival in Yamanashi prefecture.
13. Tokyo Tower FujiTwo old icons of Japan side by side.
14. Shonan FujiShonan is a legendary Japanese surfing beach.
15. Shinagawa FujiTokyo often looks like Gotham City.
A view from Shinagawa was also included in the original series.
16. Kawasaki FujiKawasaki is a large urban area that borders Tokyo.
17. Lake Tanuki FujiFuji-san reflects in several lakes in Yamanashi and Shizuoka.
18. Smokestack FujiSmokestacks in Fuji City.